Yesterday we recommended you having a mouth without drinking alcohol. If you liked this idea, we are here to help you. List of best non-alcoholic cocktails we found online. Also recommended for kids parties!
- GINGER BASIL GRAPEFRUIT SPRITZER -for great refresh in a hot day
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 cups of ice
- 3 glasses of ginger soda
- handful of fresh basil
- 1/4 cup basil simple syrup
Put everything in a blender.
Chill for a few.
- NON ALCOHOLIC SANGIA – vitamins, sugar and lot’s of Spanish positive energy
- 3 glasses of fresh tea
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 medium orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 medium apple, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 3 cups carbonated water
Pour the boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon sticks and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and stir in sugar to dissolve.In a large jar or pitcher, combine tea, cinnamon sticks, pomegranate juice, orange juice, orange, lemon, lime, and apple. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and preferably overnight. 8 servings.
- STRAWBERRY CUCUMBER LEMONADE – taste of summer
- fresh strawberry slices
- fresh cucumber slices
- 2 fresh limes
- fresh mint or basil leaves
- sugar sprinkles for garnish
- simple syrup
- club soda
First, prepare your glass by adding sugar sprinkles to one side of the rim using a little brush of honey or simple syrup. In your glass, combine the juice of two limes, 1 tablespoon simple syrup, and ice. Stir and top off with club soda. Add cucumbers, strawberries, and mint for garnish.
4. PINK CHAMPAGNE – for a special occasions
- – 1/2 cups Sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 1/2 cups Sparkling cherry-flavored mineral water (or club soda mixed with cherry flavoring syrup)
- 1 cup Cranberry juice
- COCONUT LAVENDER LEMONADE – calming and noutrishing
- 1 1/2 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice, from about 9 lemons
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 8 cups coconut water
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 recipe Lavender Simple Syrup (recipe follows)
- Place lemon juice, sugar, coconut water, and water into a pitcher and shake or stir vigorously until all the sugar is dissolved. I prefer to shake because it aerates the lemonade and makes a nice head on top.
- Pour 1/2 of the lavender syrup into the pitcher and stir. You can add more or less lavender syrup to your personal taste. I personally find that 1/2 of the lavender syrup recipe is a good balance.